Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Your transmitted data and You submit such data at Your own risk. Should You have a password to access certain features of the Website You are responsible for keeping that password secure.
In addition our Website may contain weblinks to other websites which we do not own or control. Therefore, should You choose to access these other websites we cannot be responsible for or protect any information You provide on those websites.
By browsing and using our website You are agreeing to comply with and be bound by this Policy.
4.1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of data or information sent from a website and stored in a User’s computer while the User is browsing or visiting the website. Cookies are a way for Your computer to remember information about You (including, but not limited to particular webpages You have visited before, details like Your name; email; phone number(s); credit or debit card numbers which You entered into form fields before.
Cookies help the website recognise You and/or Your device when You visit it again and it also assists us in improving our website, our services and/or tailoring the User experience to suit You.
4.3. What information do we collect?
When You visit or use our Website or App we may collect information about:
• Your computer, including the IP address;
• Details You provide by filling in forms or fields on the Website including, but not limited to, Your name, address, email, telephone number;
• Financial payment related information such as credit or debit card numbers, and/or any other information related to electronic payments or means of payment;
• General information about You, including but not limited to, such as Your hobbies, interests and professional background;
• Data we may collect from surveys You take part in through our Website.
4.4. What do we do with the information we collect?
Information we collect through cookies is used for:
• record keeping;
• product development and to tailor our products to suit You;
• to contact You for surveys and/or promotions; and/or
• To tell You about any changes to our existing or new services.
4.5. Who do we share Your information with?
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us with the provision of services to You. Instances in which we may share information is when:
• permitted or required by law;
• seeking to prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions or acts and/or investigating fraud or any other illegal acts which have already taken place;
• certain companies performing services on our behalf; such companies will only use the information to provide a service that We have asked them to provide.
We may make reasonable changes to this Policy from time to time. Please ensure You check our Website at regular intervals for changes to this document.